I am running a 10-day contest for your chance to win a Gift Certificate redeemable at any bookstore for a free Holy Bible Mosaic (hard cover edition). I have one myself, and let me tell you, it is gorgeous.
All you have to do to enter is leave me your name in the comments below and check back on Friday to see if you win.
If you post a link to this contest on facebook, you will get one additional entry - if we are not yet friends, you will need to befriend me so that I can confirm the facebook link.
If you have a blog, you can write a post about this, link back to this page, and I will give you another entry for a possible total of three (3) entries.
Bloggers, if you already have a review copy, don't worry, I will let you designate the person you want to receive it if you win. For example, if you want your grandmother who has no idea how to turn on a computer to win, you can enter for her.
Entries will be accepted until 12:00 noon (CST) on Friday October 23, 2009, and I will have my daughter Libby draw the winning name. The winner will be posted at 5:00pm (CST) on Friday, October 23, 2009. The winner will then contact me via the Contact page above with their mailing address (U.S. mailing addresses only please), and I will mail them their prize.
Here are a few key features (from the Mosaic website):
- Writings from every continent and century of the Christian Church - Contemporary and historical writings from Christians across the globe such as St. Augustine, Charles Wesley, and Henri Nouwen.
- Full-Color Art - Full color art offers another kind of reflective devotional experience, with artwork from contemporary and historical artists.
- Center column reference text with word study system - The clear New Living Translation text in this Bible is set in a center-column reference format, with Greek and Hebrew word studies to give you greater insight in study. There are also icons in the margins of the text to indicate which Scripture passages are linked to which writings.
- Variety of Reflective Content - The content is arranged so that every week the reader has a variety of content for reading and reflection. Each week follows a theme appropriate to the Church season (such as Advent, Easter, etc). The content included for each week includes full-color art; Scripture readings; a historical reading; a contemporary reading; a prayer, creed, hymn or quote; and space for reflection.
- Space for your response to God’s promptings - Add your tile to the mosaic—write or draw your response, prayers and questions in the provided space.
My Other Mosaic Posts:
- NLT Mosaic Coming Fall 2009
- Holy Bible Mosaic Released Today
- Holy Bible Mosaic (It's Gorgeous) and Blog Tour Info